The film is sold together with WIND by Aaron Wilson and WEDDING DAY by David Schmoeller on the Worlds Apart Collection by Objectifs Films.
Turns out the film has been traveling very well. It’s so nice to know that it has reached audiences in places I’ve never been to.
So far it’s been screened at:
– Singapore International Film Festival
– Q! Film Festival, Indonesia
– InDPanda International Short Film Festival, Hong Kong
– Louis Vuitton Hawaii International Film Festival, USA
– Sarajevo Film Festival, Bosnia and Herzegovina
– Jogja NETPAC Asian Film Festival, Indonesia
– SMU Film<3Fest, Singapore
– Encounters Short Film Festival, UK
– Clermont Ferrand International Short Film Festival, France
– Media Fiesta, Singapore | Mar 5 – 8, 2009
– San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival, USA | Mar 12 – 22, 2009
– Wood Green International Short Film Festival, UK | Mar 23 – 29, 2009
– Diaspura Singapore Film Festival, USA | Mar 28, 2009
– Torino International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival, Italy | Apr 23 – 30
– Asian Queer Film and Video Festival, Japan | Sep 19 – 23, 2009
More requests are coming in, thanks to Clermont Ferrand! I want to go South America!